I cultivate 11.21 hectares of vines of an average age of 40 years. It represents 9.03 hectares of red grapes, 80% of which are Gamay Noir and 5% Pinot Noir. The remaining 1.90 hectares are white grape varieties, Viognier.
- Moulin-à-Vent Rochegrès = 2.70 hectares on granite soil in Romanèche-Thorins
- Fleurie Les Deux Granites = 3.50 hectares on granite soil in Fleurie
- Beaujolais Vieilles Vignes Les Clos = 1.60 hectares on granitic soil in Saint-Vérand
- Pinot noir = 0.36 hectares on clay-limestone soil in Légny
- Viognier = 1.90 hectares on granitic soil in Saint-Vérand
- Morgon Les Micouds = 0.57 hectare on granitic soil in Morgon